Fitia Foods distributes Greek Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
- Freshest olive oil available – Cold Pressed and hand harvested.
- Stored in stainless steel tanks under a blanket of nitrogen to protect the olive oil from the deteriorating effects of oxygen.
- 100% extra virgin olive oil certified by the California Olive Oil Council.
- Our producers POP Sitia has won several gold medals in international olive oil tasting competitions worldwide.
- Significantly lower in oleic acidity than the mandated <3% European standard.
- Packaged in gallon jugs or our new 2.5 and 5 gallon bag-in-a-box, which are easy to dispense and store and provide lower cost per gallon. These boxes are infused with nitrogen to guarantee freshness while ensuring a 12 month shelf life.
- Featuring the neat & easy to use faucet that dispenses the right amount each time without the mess of a slippery glass or metal container, perfect for bulk sales.
- Very profitable olive oil. Perfect for gourmet food retailers, restaurants, specialty stores and wineries.
|U.S. Liquid Gallon||Liters||500 ml Bottles|
|ITEM NO.||PACKAGE||LIST PRICE|
|EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL – gallon jug||41583||1 gal.||CALL FOR PRICING|
|EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL – case of 4 gallon jugs||4/case||CALL FOR PRICING|
|EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL – 2.5 gal. bag-in-a-box||60011||2.5 gal.||CALL FOR PRICING|
|EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL – 5 gal. bag-in-a-box||60005||5 gal.||CALL FOR PRICING|
|QUANTITY PRICING AVAILABLE – CALL FOR DETAILS!|
Fitia’s products is certified as follows:
- Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000).
- Greek Origin (EL 043).
- Protected Designation of Origin (P.D.O.).
- Certification and Inspection Organization of Organic Products (DIO).
- Integrated Management System – Agro 2.1 & 2.2 Standard (MetronCert).
- Certificate of Conformity, Jas
- Japanese Agricultural Standard of Organic Agricultural Products
- BRC – Global Standard for food safety
- DQS – IFS – International Food Standard, for bottling of Olive Oil